Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monday Marketplace #20

Welcome to Monday Marketplace everyone!
the place to shop for great vintage, handmade, and one-of-a-kind items
from all our friends with Etsy Shops and Online Boutiques.

Today, I just grabbed some of my favorite links:





from Farmhouse Porch
Do you know Linsey?
She's sweet and super talented!



Antique Cottage Coat Rack from Knick of Time



Sweet Vintage Print, Spring Song, from Stella by Star
  


For my Sponsor Spotlight this week 
I want to share some wonderful vintage items from



Yes, she has a highly sought after and coveted Demi John!



Great to store magazines, towels, linens...
a million ways to use this great vintage piece.


What a wonderful addition to your special table;
Romantic Rose China Salt and Pepper Shakers



Dee always has so many wonderful vintage items. If you haven't been by her shop you'll want to visit. If you find something you love, grab it fast, her inventory sells quickly!


Hope you'll come link (up to three) items from your shop or boutique, and if possible link to your individual item. Please be a follower of Common Ground and if you have a blog, please grab the button to display, this lets everyone know where to come and shop. And if you're here to shop, then please drop back by during the week, items will be added all week.

Have a great week,
I'll be announcing the winner of the Book Give Away Tuesday afternoon.

xoxo,



19 comments:

  1. Debra, thank you, again, for hosting this each Monday. And a special thank you for featuring our print from last week :) I meant to tell you in yesterday's comment that I love your new banner (even though I do miss seeing that sweet sheep!)... Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all of these links to great shopping! Have a blessed day dear Debra, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Debra. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Debra,
    I am a new reader but already love the beauty on your blog. That bird with the little girl print totally speaks to me, as does the egg basket... I am a bit of a bird brain!

    Love,
    Clucking in NE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature!! I was coming to link up and saw it. I haven't been featured in so long...it's still thrilling. :D

    Thanks D!
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun linky, thanks for hosting!
    ~ Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting again this week, Debra and for featuring my Cottage Coat Rack! What a treat to be featured!!

    I hope you'll come by and share today at my Blog Birthday Blog Hop and enter the Leslie Janson giveaway going on!

    God Bless,
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great features, Debra! Thanks for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting again Debra...there are some great vintage items this week!
    Best wishes,Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh - i finally figured out what this is. Some days I am more dense than other days. hahaha. I'm coming back here tomorrow. Today I still feel a bit behind. (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great items! That pear painting is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debra, I had to smile when I saw the vintage atomizer - plant mister. I remember when those were all the rage. Mine was brass and totally charming. Wish I still had it, but have absolutely no idea what happened to it. They didn't hold much water. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You Debra for Your Generosity!
    Hope you have a Wonderful Week!
    Warm Regards
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debra!

    Such pretty items you featured above your linky party.

    Would you believe this is the THIRD time I came by to leave you a comment only to link on to one of these great little shops and then two hours later.... here i am again!

    You have some VERY clever and talented friends!
    xox
    A

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great links and love all that you featured this week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your features, and yes Linsey is super talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is an awesome thing you share Debra. I am excited to finally link up this week to your end of the week party. I have had nothing for soooo long! I love your header too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debra-
    Thanks for the free advertising/marketing! You are so clever! I took full advantage and posted three items from my shop, this time. I will be more thoughtful next time and just post one! Thank you!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Feel free to comment, big or small. Be sure and leave your name and blog if commenting under anonymous. Thanks friends

New Posts in Your In-Box