Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday Marketplace #11

Hi Everyone, hope you had a great weekend,
and that you have some fun items to share today.
Remember the link is up all week, so be sure and come back by
to check on what's been added throughout the week.


Here are a few items from last week,


3 Large Vintage Aqua Ball Jars from ArtJoyStuff


and hey, some more cool jars...

Set of 4 Hazel Atlas Refrigerator Jars
from Vintage Goodness




Wonderful Handmade Hessian Cushion from Jeannette O'Donnell



Vintage Robin Egg's Blue from My Soulfull Home
(oh my gosh, these are so cute!!)



and a Union Jack Pillow from Drop Cloth Design Co.
made of...drop cloths!!! so cool!


OK, time to link up to three items 
from your Etsy or Online Boutique or Website.
Please try to link to the individual item if possible.
And I'd love for you to grab the Monday Marketplace button
 for someplace on your blog, to let other's know.



A few people have mentioned that the thumbnail pics look blurry. I think that's because Etsy requires smaller pixel photos. I'm pretty sure that instead of choosing the photo that comes up on the link you can choose "web" and go to your Picture hosting site and click on it there. I've tried it in the past and my thumbnail was much clearer.  Since you can delete your thumbnail link, feel free to try it if you'd like. AND You don't have to have a blog to join in, everyone is welcome!

Thanks so much for joining in,
Have Fun!










16 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I'm linking up to share the big news that I *WILL* be back in the marketplace very, very soon!!! :-)

    XO,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra,
    Thank you so much for hosting.Have a Great day :-)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debra:
    Thanks for hosting :)

    If you get a chance, can you tell me what picture editing you use for your header? I am lost w/o Picnik now that it's gone and my blog needs a makeover! LOVE your header :)
    Have a great week!

    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful features, Debra! So many great ideas for Mother's Day. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debra, these are lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting...I'm a little late but I made it. I'll be back to check out some of the shops. Love the ball jars that you featured...definitely checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ~~ Thank you so much for featuring the canisters form my Etsy shop!! I loved them.......they sold today!!!!
    Have a great week
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra,
    Thanks so much for hosting, and for featuring me this week. What a thrill!
    enJOY a lovely week,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo Lovely! I have two of the blue Ball Jars. I love all of these treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this party! Thanks again for hosting, Debra! So many fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Debra!
    Thank You So Much for being our Hostess! I almost forgot to Thank You! So Sorry!Sometimes I wonder about Myself...
    Have a Good Evening!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. An Austin divorce lawyer or family law attorney of the Milner Law Firm helps clients with family legal matters in Austin, Texas.Divorce Attorney Austin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love shopping here:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting...lots of fun shops.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great features! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! There's a Country Living UK magazine?!? Thanks for that info! Gotta run and google it! Also, I just found your Monday Marketplace Monday. I'll never go to the mall again to shop. Thanks so much for making my day, not once, but twice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Feel free to comment, big or small. Be sure and leave your name and blog if commenting under anonymous. Thanks friends

New Posts in Your In-Box