Friday, April 13, 2012

Vintage Inspiration #83 Easter Party Picks

Before we get on with the linky today, I just have to ask who saw "Interior Therapy With Jeff Lewis" last night. Could any of you relate in just the smallest way? While I love to see the makeovers (Jeff's style is more sleek and modern than I could or would ever want to be) I can really get into the heads of these people, and even OCD Jeff. If you don't watch, they are really worth the hour spent because it causes us to examine our own personality and the way we live, not just our decor. Catch it on Wednesday evenings on Bravo, 9/8c. I imagine you can watch episodes soon on the Bravo website. I have to say, about 5 minutes in I started grabbing things and  looking at them in a different light.

On with our Vintage Inspiration... this week it comes from all of you that joined in for the Easter Party. I thought I'd take some extra time to highlight some of your wonderful links this week. So much great inspiration and decor. Here are a few to enjoy.

Lynn from Shabby Story has a backyard area that I've just fallen in love with. She and her hubby built a mantel from vintage elements. The chair with tulips is just the icing on the cake!!


(btw, this link had the most clicks. I can see why,
 this photo grabs your attention!)



Erika and Miriam from Be Book Bound created a gorgeous but oh-so-easy Spring Wreath. I love this idea, because it would be so easy to change out the look after Easter, or for that matter using this same idea for any seasonal wreath. Great job gals!


The small plaque within the wreath. LOVE the black door, too!



Erin's posts from Erin's Art and Garden  are always a mini vacation for me. Her wonderful art, soft colors, and fresh decorating with vintage finds brings it every time. Don't you love the soft and soothing blues in her Easter Room?






Lynn from the Vintage Nest shared some of her wonderful Easter decor and had this gorgeous blue watering can that I've been loving (lusting over) all week!


more decor from Lynn



Little Miss Maggie put together a wonderful  "diorama" display of all kinds of beautiful Spring elements; moss bunnies and florals, in her table top conservatory. You'll want to run by and see all the beautiful photos.





Donna from My Shabby Chateau may be moving at the end of the month,
but she put together an adorable Easter vignette.
(Hey Donna, I'm diggin' the bunny and baby carriage, is it old chalk?)



adorable vintage Easter Card on a wonderful old flower frog



And Rhonda from My Blue Creek Home
shared the real essence of what our Easter Celebration is all about,
Resurrection Sunday.






I'll be partying this weekend with these gals:





Thanks everyone for coming by and linking up to Vintage Inspiration. 
"Anything vintage or vintage inspired."

To be featured you must have a link within your post. There were several links that I would have loved to feature, but there wasn't a link to this party to be found. Please do a link back as a courtesy to all of us who take the time to join in, and the other's who might like to know about the party...pretty please with sugar on it.

Feel free to grab a "featured on" button on the sidebar
 if you were featured today or in the past!


Also...Every Monday I'm hosting a new link party for Etsy Shops and Online Boutiques. This is a place to showcase your Etsy Shop Items and Web stores. Anyone is welcome, and the link is open all week. If you don't have an Etsy or Shop, please come browse the links, there are some very talented and creative shop owners out here. Several links from last week were sold, and several of you are telling me that your traffic has increased since joining in...yay!!


Hope you all have a great weekend,
xoxo,


41 comments:

  1. Love all those Easter picks! Have a great day!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful "springy" features. I'm in love with that outdoor mantel.
    Thanks for hosting Debra:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra, I never heard of that show. I will have to check it out. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm lovin' Erin's Art and Garden Room. Don't think I've ever visited her blog before, but I will now! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I watch Interior Therapy. Your interior can say so much about who you are, and what you are going through. Great features, Debra. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, debra, for sharing my mantle! such great spring ideas last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful vignettes here that you are sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra,
    Thanks so much for including my Easter vignette, you made my day! So many beautiful features that I can't wait to check out, I am totally loving that gorgeous outdoor mantle!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features today Debra! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features.Thank you for hosting.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome features this week Debra! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Thank you for joining me and for hosting this wonderful party!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. You shared so many wonderful ideas...the Spring Wreath is especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debra, thank you so much for sharing my easter with everyone. It's an honor!! I am sharing a vintage cake recipe today. I have had this one since I was first married and that's pretty old! :) Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again. xo Lynn @thevintagnest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debra, that Erin is so talented. Her home is lovely and her paintings are too. Thanks for hosting. Olive

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the features, Debra! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. That mantel is awesome! Thanks for hosting Debra. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those painting! Thanks for hosting Debra and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debra-
    I don't have anything ready this week, but I am enjoying looking at all of the others and thanks for including my Easter pics.
    Thank God...He is risen indeed.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful features!
    Thanks for hosting,
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great features! Love the gals from Be Book Bound! Thanks for hosting Debra, hope you are having a lovely week!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh debra...you have made my day by featuring my easter room!! and you can come have a "mini vacation" with me anytime. wowza, that outdoor mantel...hello mama...i LOVE that idea!!! i have not heard of that show?? but certainly could use some "therapy"...i'll have to check that out. my favorite show right now is "the bronson pinchot project"...he owns 2 barns filled with architectural elements that he reuses in his old houses!! i can not get enough of him!

    hope your easter was wonderful.

    he is risen.

    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have me intrigued! I'll have to check out that show. Pretty features this week! Thanks once again, Debra! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. ...hello dear Debra!
    i finally have something to share:)
    thanks for hosting!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your features- thanks so much for hosting Debra!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Easter features are so charming!
    Thank you for hosting!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for hosting Debra! Little Bit

    ReplyDelete
  27. So many pretty Easter displays from last week! Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  28. Debra,

    Thanks for hosting this party! Love all things vintage!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Debra, as always you host a great party, and I love your picks this week. I put a link in my post, so I am all set for a feature, ha, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stopped by from the At the Picket Fence blog party, love your blog! I'm following you now and linked up a few projects. Thank you for graciously hosting!

    Barbara @ Chase the Star

    ReplyDelete
  31. So many beautiful images, I can't wait to visit them all! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for hosting Debra! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Debra,
    Love the outdoor mantelfeature--so pretty I'd bring it inside. Guess I need 2! Thanks for hosting--have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Debra, thanks for featuring me last week and thanks so much for hosting the party every Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all the features today. I must say though that Lynn's mantle just stole my heart! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really pretty Easter features...thanks for having us over!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for hosting. Great features this week.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love all the vintage-inspired Easter vignettes. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Feel free to comment, big or small. Be sure and leave your name and blog if commenting under anonymous. Thanks friends

New Posts in Your In-Box