Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vintage Inspiration Friday Features from Last Week

I'm changing things up a little this week for
 Vintage Inspiration Friday,
 due to also starting up the first Design Challenge Feature.

I wanted to share some great links from last week,
so for today I'm doing a seperate post.

Each week I'm amazed at the talent and inspiration out there.
Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to join in on the party!

Denise at Pink Postcard shows us how to have some fun with




Gail at My Repurposed Life,
is some kind of genius, nothing's too tough for her!
made from an old coffeepot,




Stacy from Conspicuous Style has blown everyone away this week
I'm in love with these chandys!



 Carmie from The Single Nester
shows us how to make those wonderful blue jar knockoffs.
How did she come up with this fab idea?



And Rene from Where the Grass is Greener
has me crushing on her fabulous frenchy mantle...
now if I could just get one like that at my house without
doing a total demolition!



Thanks everyone,
Hope you can join in on
 Vintage Inspiration Friday
tomorrow afternoon.

And if you were featured,
I'd love you to grab a "featured at" button on the sidebar!




See ya tomorrow afternoon!
xoxo,

14 comments:

  1. That bedroom is so pretty I am dizzy. It's not the heat, although it is 105, that bedroom is stunning. Smitten I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trophy idea, it's so clever! And... That Mantel, ohhhh myyyyyy gosh, is to die for!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome features. The mantel is fabulous.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that teapot lamp. What fun it must be to pick out favorites each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovelies. I adore the blue jars with the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lamp! I have been searching for a vintage coffee pot lamp lately.
    I found your blog through At the Picket Fence.
    Looking forward to your design series.

    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fireplace. Georgeous.

    Hugs Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks for featuring my mantle on your beautiful blog! I'm still swooning over it myself! And no demolition needed...I just had to move my furniture around a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Stacey's post on her bedroom and 'bout fell outta my chair. Can you say sumptuous? Man alive...I want to be that bedroom when I grow up!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! What GREAT stuff! I do so love that mantle and that bedroom looks like it could be in a magazine. Seriously talented people, huh?

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my bedroom Mindie!!!! I really appreciate it :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Feel free to comment, big or small. Be sure and leave your name and blog if commenting under anonymous. Thanks friends

New Posts in Your In-Box